Random Spring

bojagi2

bojagi

bath

dream on

dream on 2

crabapple

crabapple2

Spring blankets are on the bed, spring colors are on the cutting table, spring flowers are in bloom. It's sunny and bright and that makes me want to sew sunny, bright things.

As much as I love the Liberty 4-patch I've been working on...well, I needed a little break. So, I grabbed the springiest fabric in my stash and started cutting. This will be my second Dream On quilt. I love these prints! Vintage sheets, sun in leaves, warm summer breezes...that's what I think of when I see these fabrics.

My first Dream On quilt is still just a top. I'm pretty sure I added a border to this after I blogged about it 4 years ago. I have so many quilts I want to finish and yet I keep starting more. Oh well, what can you do?

Hope you enjoy this beautiful Friday!

Comments