Rainbows Anyone?

February is flying by! I can't believe there's only one week left. I don't have much to share, sewing wise. I've mostly been cutting fabric while watching Lost on Netflix streaming. It's fun to go back and watch all the episodes again...there's so much I don't remember.

I've also been working on some English paper piecing which is why my cutting table is so messy. But it's a nice, comforting sort of mess.

working in the studio

I also wanted to tell you that I'm joining Rachel's Bottled Rainbows ticker tape quilt-along.

Bottled Rainbows {the button}


I'm not really a quilt-along sort of person because I can't seem to ever finish a quilt-along project, even my own. But this quilt-along is different. It's rainbow, it's a simple layout and it's a ticker tape sorted by color! If you didn't know, you know now...I'm obsessed with sorting things by color.

I looked through my collection of solid fabrics and I think I'll just use what I have. They're not all exactly "perfect" but that's alright.

I'm also thinking of making a second quilt for my mom since we all know how much she loves rainbow quilts. Then again, maybe I'll wait to see if I can finish one quilt first.

And even though Dinosaur Comics says asking questions at the end of a blog post looks desperate and pathetic, I'm going to ask anyway: is anyone here joining the quilt-along? Because I actually do want to know...I'm not trying to be insecure or needy like T-Rex says I am.

Comments