Grilling!

DA KAL

extra2

grilled

extra4

garden2

garden

fried rice

extra3

It's officially balcony season at our house. Ian and I have eaten outside every night this week. We even had our first grilled dinner...tofu, halloumi, grilled bread and veggies...my favorite! Last night we had kimchi fried rice (made with Ian's homemade kimchi).

I've started calling Extra-cat "Little Naughty" because she's always up on that railing. She loves it so much and is so proud to walk along it when you call to her. My heart skips a beat! But she is so, so sad when she has to stay in the house...one paw sneaking under the door. Sigh...it's going to be a long summer.

In the evenings I've been knitting my Follow Your Arrow 2 shawl. And when I'm caught up on that, I work on my Downton Abbey shawl. Almost finished with clue 5...just two clues to go.

I have a four day weekend coming up and I'm SO excited! At the very least I want to bind two quilts. I have an entire to-do list full of fun sewing and knitting things including working on my Liberty 4-patch blocks and cutting squares for my Great Grandma Quilt. Expect lots of updates next week!

Comments

  1. that shawl is super pretty! and now i have even more shawl envy. i can't wait to see your grandma patchwork. it sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment