A Quilty Weekend?

It's been nearly a month since I was in the sewing room for more than a few minutes. The past few weekends have been booked solid and my weeknights have been filled with errands, ballet and even going to the theater. I've been too worn out to sew. But I want to sew!

Ian is applying for jobs this weekend so aside from helping him where I can, I have no plans. Two whole days for sewing! But what to sew?

First, I'm helping my friend Jen make a freaking huge quilt for her bed. I can finish a few blocks this weekend.

I've also decided to make a quilt for my dad. I'll post more about it another time...but I picked fabric and a pattern and I'm excited to get started.

I also have three little quilts nearly finished. The Nicey Jane quilt I posted a while back needs to be bound. This one is finished and just needs to be washed and photographed:

gray and orange scrap quilt

And this one needs to be basted, quilted and bound:

ricrac

I could also work on my orange and green 9-patch:

orange green

Or my scrap quilt:

scrap

I think too many options are better than too few...I can switch projects whenever the mood strikes. I only wish it was Saturday already!

Do you have fun quilting plans for the weekend?