Wednesday, September 14, 2016

knottygnome crafts / Sonnet of the Moon Limited Edition Halloween Kits

You all know how much I love knottygnome's project bags, right? I feel like I talk about them all the time because they are my absolute favorite bags for my knitting projects. And of course, Sara herself is wonderful and it's because of her that I started dyeing yarn, my newest obsession.

And so, I'm sure you can imagine how thrilled I was when Sara asked me to collaborate with her on a project. I'm so very proud and excited to show off what we've come up with: limited edition Halloween kits! Each kit comes with a knottygnome project bag, a skein of my hand-dyed sparkle yarn and a stitch marker/progress keeper set.

knottygnome crafts / Sonnet of the Moon Limited Edition Halloween Kit

Sara and I came up with this really great colorway called "Witches' Brew". It's a combination of murky greens on a white sparkle base with black and orange speckles. There are only 8 skeins of this colorway and I won't be dyeing it again...it's special, just for this kit.

knottygnome crafts / Sonnet of the Moon Limited Edition Halloween Kit

knottygnome crafts / Sonnet of the Moon Limited Edition Halloween Kit

Sara also made these adorable stitch/progress markers to include in our kits. You guys, I LOVE these! Aren't they perfect for Halloween knitting?

knottygnome crafts / Sonnet of the Moon Limited Edition Halloween Kit

We're selling these kits in Sara's shop starting Friday, September 16 at 10:00 AM Eastern time. The listing preview is up now if you want to check it out. http://knottygnome.storenvy.com.

I just have to say, this is a very big deal for me. My yarn (if all goes well) will soon be out there in the world! It's quite an exciting idea and time for me! I just wanted to give a quick thanks to all of you reading out there. I would not have had the courage to try this new project without your support and encouragement. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So excited for you. Wish I knew how to knit.

    ReplyDelete