Mini Skein Sampler

mini4

Check it out, you guys...I wrote a knitting pattern! It's called the Mini Skein Sampler and you can get it for free over on Ravelry.

I've been hand dyeing yarn like crazy and while knitting socks was fun, I wanted another option for using minis. I wanted something that would really show off the yarn, something where I could see the gorgeous colors and admire the yarn and pet it and eat it and...well, you get the idea.

mini3

The Mini Skein Sampler is an easy diagonal scarf with a row of eyelets between color changes. It's a very simple pattern that's all about featuring pretty yarn.

mini5

Anyway, all this is to say that I've been having a blast dyeing yarn and knitting it up. I dyed up this rainbow yesterday morning:

skeins

You know I can't resist knitting up another mini skein sampler scarf, right? This time, there will be ALL the colors!

Comments

  1. beautiful! I hope you will start selling your yarn. You should share it with the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Crystal! Your yarn is amazing! I love it so much! All those colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment