November's Goals

For the month of November, I'd like to finish ALL the holiday gifts! An admirable goal, right? Every year I try to finish up all holiday gifts in November and every year I totally FAIL! It's usually me, staying up all night for days straight the week before Christmas (sometimes even the DAY before). But not this year!

This year I'd like to enjoy December. I'd like to actually have time to do things I want to do.

I don't want to go into specifics in case certain people are reading but my goals for this month are:

Finish two quilts (both tops are already completed)
Weave one scarf, twist fringe on another scarf
Block one shawl
Decide on other gifts to purchase and buy them
Sew drawstring gift bags in various sizes
Prepare packages for mailing.

I think that's it...can that possibly be it? If I'm forgetting something, I'll come back and update the list. Or remember a week before Christmas and freak out as per usual. I'm pretty excited about this month's goals. If I can actually pull this off, it'll be the best, most relaxed December ever!

Comments