Summery Days are Here

It's so sunny today! Would you believe it if I told you that today's high is 77°...in Minnesota? We're all shocked!

To celebrate this beautiful day, I wanted to post pictures of a summery mini quilt I made for Jen back in September.

confetti mini quilt


Her family was moving across country and decided to camp the entire way. I knew her mini had to have campers!

confetti mini quilt

And mermaids...moving from one coastal town to another requires mermaids.

confetti mini quilt

And some treasured bits of Flea Market Fancy. Because, well, because Jen is worth it.

Of course, the inspiration for this mini came after I bought (I almost typed "won" because that's how lucky I feel!) a fantastic destash bundle from Angela at Fussy Cut. When I pulled out the campers, I just knew I needed to make Jen a mini quilt for her trip.

confetti mini quilt

I haven't felt like sewing much these days...but with the return of the sun and the heat, I'm feeling inspired to finish up some long overdue wip's. I also got a new sewing machine that I can't wait to show you. Stay tuned!

confetti mini quilt