November in Memoriam

I can't believe November's nearly gone. I've been an absolute lazy layabout! I haven't had the energy to work on anything creative...or to be honest, cleaning or dishes or laundry...poor Ian.

My very few accomplishments for November are as follows:

I sewed one curtain for our bedroom. We have two windows...

I quilted one block on my Bottled Rainbows quilt. Still 5 blocks to go.

cats

Just about the only things I finished were birthday gifts and 16 Dresden Plate blocks for Jen...and I didn't even remember to take pictures.

Karrie and I took a day off of work to see Breaking Dawn.

breaking dawn

It snowed and I got sick. I crocheted about a million dishcloths between naps on the couch.

I read The Paris Wife for bookclub.

We visited my family for Thanksgiving.

I bought some really awesome fabric that I have no idea how to use in a quilt:

etchings fabricetchings fabric
etchings fabric
etchings fabricetchings fabric
Etchings by 3 Sisters for Moda


And that, my friends, was my November. How was yours?