Bottled Rainbows: Moss

This weekend was definitely awesome! Our Saturday dinner plans got canceled which meant I didn't have to spend all of Friday and Saturday preparing to have guests over. Instead, I sewed while watching some of my favorite movies.

Bottled Rainbows: Moss
(Moss block made with Kona Avocado)


First I finished the last of my bottled rainbows blocks. Then I finished the quilt top. And then I layered the quilt.

Bottled Rainbows: Moss
(There are some fabrics in here from the lovely Cindy.)


And then some quilting was going on. And then some un-quilting...and then some new quilting.

Bottled Rainbows: Moss
(Did you know lily-of-the-valley is my favorite flower?)


My goals for this week are: finish 8 star blocks (I didn't make any this weekend because the quilting was too exciting!) and finish the Bottled Rainbows quilt by Sunday night. Finished quilt pictures on Monday if all goes as planned!

Comments