Bottled Rainbows: Cerise

Better late than never, here's my last (and favorite) Bottled Rainbows block. I was so into hand quilting and movie watching and having friends over this weekend that I forgot to post this earlier.

Bottled Rainbows: Cerise

It's made with Kona Cerise, my most favorite color ever. I was never a magenta person before I started quilting but now it's pretty much the best. I especially love Sugar Snap: Fireball, Park Slope: Leaf Dot and Mendocino.

Bottled Rainbows: Cerise

I'm so excited to make a pink Mendocino quilt for myself...but I don't know what it should look like. It was nice to use some of my scraps, though. I'm also going to buy some more Sugar Snap because it's the perfect magenta and I'm almost out. Don't go out and buy it all up before I get some, ok? Please leave some for me.

Anyway, I'll post "finished" quilt pictures in a little bit. I'm so excited to show it to you!

Comments