Stitch by Stitch

I feel so terribly sluggish. It's been a month since I worked on quilty things, posted anything creative on my blog, commented on anyone's blog or replied to emails.

I'm just feel stuck right now. I have lots to do, lots of time to do it and yet the only thing I want to do is snuggle under a quilt and watch the fourth season of The Tudors or similar. I've also seriously exhausted everything cool Netflix streaming has to offer.

In case you're in the same boat, I highly recommend: The Maiden Heist (an adorable heist movie staring Christopher Walken and Morgan Freeman (and someone also wears a dress made from Katie Jump Rope fabric!)) and How to Murder Your Wife (a scandalously titled yet clever 1965 comedy staring Jack Lemon.)

So, anyway, I think I've finally reached my do-nothing limit. I don't really have much to say but I'm slowly feeling more creative. I even picked out fabrics for a little hand quilting project.

hand quilting project
Which I started this weekend.

hand quilting

While I finished The Tudors and watched various other movies. For hours and hours. The hand quilting is taking forever but I'm enjoying each slow stitch.

As for the other things...I'm making it a priority to send emails tonight and comments tomorrow. Slowly, day by day, stitch by stitch, I'll be myself again.

Comments