Snow Day!

I'm pretty bummed. I should be enjoying my snow day but I can't shake the guilty feeling I have from calling in to work. I tried, really tried to get to work today but I just kept getting stuck at every intersection along the way. And since it's supposed to snow all day, getting home from work would have been impossible.

And I was at Ian's house last night and didn't make it very far from his house this morning, which means I'm not at MY house which means I'll be stuck inside all day without any sewing projects! And Ian took the train to school so he's not here either. What's the point of skipping work if you don't have anything fun to do on your day off?

Stupid snow! I suppose I should look on the bright side. I have a job where taking a vacation day usually isn't a big deal. I'm also nice and warm and have easy access to hot chocolate. And I'm almost finished with the book I've been reading for over a month. If I can just stop feeling guilty, it will be a pretty good day.

And because posts just aren't as much fun without pictures, here's a snowy serpent just for you:

Snow Serpent