Live from the studio

My parents are coming into town today so before they get there, I'm sneaking in some time in the studio. I'm sewing and watching Gilmore Girls. It's such a perfectly pleasant moment in time that I just had to share it with you.

pink orange

If you were here in real life, we could drink coffee and sew and share our favorite Gilmore Girls stories. Like, remember the time they played racquetball? Or, what about the knitathon they held to raise money for the new bridge? I wish my town did things like that. A knitathon would be the perfect thing!...although I knit about an inch an hour so I wouldn't be much help to the fund-raising efforts. But still...how fun!

green blue

Anyway, I hope you're having a perfectly pleasant Saturday doing whatever it is that makes you happy.