Adventures in literature

My dear friends! Allow me to introduce my new friend and colleague Dr. John H. Watson.

my new kindle

Even though we've only just made each other's acquaintance, we should be old chums in no time. Just think of the number of scrapes we'll get into (and hopefully out of). Capital!

my new kindle

We've already visited a town called Forks and learned how to build cathedrals and met Vincent Van Gogh. In fact, he accompanied me on my date with Edward Cullen tonight. Did you know that I met Edward on a plane to Mexico exactly one year ago today. It was love at first sight and we've been inseparable ever since.

And now Watson, Edward and I are off to the Diogenes Club to reminisce about the past year. A lot has happened and a lot is left to come. Goodnight all.

*edit*...speaking of the Diogenes Club, this is most definitely the one I'd join:

"There are many men in London, you know, who, some from shyness, some from misanthropy, have no wish for the company of their fellows. Yet they are not averse to comfortable chairs and the latest periodicals. It is for the convenience of these that the Diogenes Club was started, and it now contains the most unsociable and unclubable men in town. No member is permitted to take the least notice of any other one. Save in the Stranger's Room, no talking is, under any circumstances, allowed, and three offences, if brought to the notice of the committee, render the talker liable to expulsion. My brother was one of the founders, and I have myself found it a very soothing atmosphere."