Mystery mail!

I've been meaning to tell you about my mystery mail for two weeks now. First, Jen sent me these beautiful dishcloths:

dishcloths from Jennifer

The knit cloth must have taken forever and the crocheted cloth has a really neat pattern. I love them both and she even passed along the pattern for the crochet. I might even have time to try it out this weekend!

And then there was the scarf:

scarf from Jennifer

If the picture looks blurry it's because the yarn is so soft and fuzzy. It seriously feels like kittens or bunnies against your skin...but it's made of polyamide, no bunnies at all! I would have bet money it had angora in it. Anyway, Jen says it's Yarn Bee brand from Hobby Lobby..."Cameo" (color is Cerulean Agate #227).

Apparently, there's a Hobby Lobby on my way to the cabin. We might have to stop in on our way up for Thanksgiving. Poor Ian...but if he's good, he might get a fuzzy faux-bunny scarf for his troubles. I think everyone needs a scarf made out of this yarn. It is, in all honesty, the softest yarn I've ever felt. Thanks again, Jen! I love everything!