California, here I come!

Three things:

1) Karrie and I are going to see Harry Potter tonight and we're eating popcorn for dinner. Woohoo!

2) I forgot to measure the runner and apron yesterday and I won't get a chance to measure them until tonight and then I won't be near a computer for a few days. And I might forget to do it entirely because I'm forgetful and because:

3) I'm leaving for California in the morning! We're staying with Ian's parents and I have no idea what we'll be up to all weekend. It's going to be HOT! I don't like hot. I'm from Minnesota! And the shortest "shorts" I have are the ones from the apron pictures yesterday. That's not going to be short enough. But I refuse to wear real shorts! Skirts are a possibility but we'll see how I feel when I'm packing tonight.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll send love from California if I can. Ian brought his laptop so maybe I can post pictures during the trip.