Hand Quilting

skull quilt6

skull quilt7

skull quilt8

I'm making great headway on my to-do list for this month. I just might pull this off, you guys!

I decided that one of the two holiday quilts needs some hand quilting. Most of it is by machine but these shapes...what to do with these shapes?! I quilted three blocks yesterday, nine to go. I'm not very reliable when it comes to sewing after work but maybe I'll feel inspired to work on this a little each night. If not, I think I'll still have time to get it all done by the end of the month.

The second quilt is mostly bound but I ran out of red thread and had to stop to buy more.

I had a different helper in the studio this weekend. Someone moved the bread machine just close enough to the radiator for Vector to use it as a step. He's not great at jumping from the floor these days but if he gets a stairway, watch out! He is going to there!

vector3
I am good at looking out the window!


vector5
I am good at walking! What's this?


vector4
Oh no, tape!


vector7
Scary...

Comments