Sparkling Bright

tree2

living room

ornament2

follow your arrow

vector

scarf4

ornament

extra cat4

scarf5

bird

lights

What a lovely week. The house was clean, the ornaments sparkly, the cats sleepy. My parents came over for a few days. We went to see A Christmas Carol and over the course of the two hours, the world outside went from brown to white. Three unexpected inches of snow while we were in the theater!

I had enough time to finish my dad's scarf (original pattern here, my alterations here). I washed it by hand and it stretched out to enormous proportions! I threw it in the dryer and it shrank to pre-washing size. Whew!!

Since my company has left, I've had lots of time to knit. I'm almost finished with my Follow Your Arrow shawl. What a fun pattern...it's like a choose your own adventure story but with knitting! Sara from Knottygnome gave it to me for my birthday this year which was so sweet and thoughtful! I want to finish it up soon so I can wear it while knitting new projects...like the Downton Abbey Mystery Knit Along that starts on Sunday. I think I can do it, I'm on the last clue and I have a four day weekend coming up. Exciting!

Comments