On Fire

leaves2

leaves

steps

pumpkin

leaves4

leaves3

leaves5

leaves6

leaves8

leaves10

leaves11

leaves12

leaves15

leaves14

leaves9

Ian and I have been making pumpkin things. Pumpkin seeds, bread, stir-fry (shown above), tempura and pizza. We also cubed and partially cooked FIVE trays of pumpkin to freeze for future meals. It's been all pumpkin, all the time.

And also Halloween candy. And also apple cider.

The combination of sunsets and changing leaves has been so, so glorious! Colors so saturated they hurt your eyes! The world has been set on fire. I only wish it would last.

Comments

  1. I love fall, but around here it ends too quickly. all the leaves are falling and it's already brr! cold at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I feel like our Fall went too quickly this year, too. It's normally so spectacular, but the leaves seemed to fall a lot sooner this year. I've heard it's because of the lack of rain. Maybe? Either way, it's gorgeous and I love getting to see changing seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment