In Bloom

Before we moved to our new neighborhood, I couldn't wait to get to know the very old and very grand houses on our street. I want to show them to you but so far the photos I've taken do not do them justice.

9.5.13.2

While I work on getting over my fear that people will think I'm a stalker because I'm taking a million pictures of their houses improving my photography skills, I'll show you some of their beautiful gardens.

9.5.13.5

9.4.13.16

Some are quiet and well groomed, some are showy and riotous. I love them all but there is a special place in my heart for the ones that are growing just a bit wild.

9.5.13.1

Comments

  1. The pictures are beautiful. That's a magnificent house. I'd love to have a big house like that but I can barely keep my little house clean. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment