Her Eyes were Brightened by the Exercise

Good day to you, gentle reader. Quite a few things have happened since I last sat down to write a post here. The biggest news is that we moved back to the city. It's been my greatest dream for a few years and I can't believe it's finally happened.

We are so very close to restaurants and coffee shops and friend's houses and everything wonderful!

8.27.13.3

In addition to that, I now live less than 2 miles from my work and I try to walk there and back as often as I can. I don't like walking...it's not something I ever used to do given the choice. But now, in our darling neighborhood, walking is pure joy!

8.27.13.4

The mornings have been lovely, peaceful. There are birds and flowers and sunshine and beautiful old houses. I pass a church and hear the bells ringing, telling me I'm right on schedule and reminding me not dawdle. People are out walking or running and sometimes we say good morning.

8.27.13.7

I notice new things and wonder at how many people walk by, not looking at the world around them.

8.27.13.1

I see familiar sights and am filled with with new appreciation.

8.27.13.8

I feel my eyes have been brightened in so many different ways.

Comments

  1. That's fantastic, Crystal! Which neighborhood are you guys in now? I'm really pleased for you. All is well here; I'm settling into a new place in Atlanta and starting a phd in religion. New adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment