Last Minute Gifts

I tried to convince my parents that we shouldn't exchange gifts this year. We're not really a big gift sort of family so I thought no one would mind. But, it seems that my parents already had ideas for "little" gifts so that's what we're doing.

I finally (like just a minute ago) came up with an idea for something to make for my mom. Something sort of useful but mostly decorative. Something to go with the holiday themed cloth napkins I made last year but forgot to give her.

I have four evenings to make a table runner with these twinkly perfections as my inspiration:



1. RBQB: Marissa 1, 2. wonky star - for the fun of it, 3. DSCN0632, 4. Twinkly Stars Front

I should be able to finish it since my only pre-holiday plans include a night at the "ballet" and a trip to Chipotle to eat yummy burritos pick up gift cards.

Anyway, I probably won't have time to post pictures until next week...so if I don't see you before then, have a wonderful holiday (or non-holiday) weekend!