In Progress

It's been two months since I discovered minimalism. It's been a hard two months for me and also the best two months of my life. I no longer impulse buy things. I no longer waste time on projects that aren't important to me. I have actual plans for the future...at least the beginnings of plans. I've spent hours upon hours getting rid of stuff that was weighing me down.

Now that I have more space (both mentally and physically), I feel creativity rushing in to fill the void.

The reason it's been so quiet over here is that I'm I'm trying my hardest to completely clear out the studio before harnessing this new creativity. I'm talking: nothing on the floor, rulers hanging in their places, all fabric folded and stacked, everything else on shelves and in containers. I'm not buying more shelves or containers so I'm limited as to what I can keep. It's exciting and I can't wait to show you when it's done.

Until then, here's a sneak peek of what I've been working on when there's a break in the cleaning action. I have big plans for this little patchwork.

farmdale patchwork

More soon, I promise!

Comments