Castle Peeps!

Three months ago (at the very first second I saw it for sale on Etsy) I bought a full yard set of Castle Peeps by Lizzy House:

castle peeps fabric

I was so excited and couldn't wait to tell you guys all about it! But then I found out that one of my good friends was having a baby...a friend I first met at the Renaissance Festival years ago. A friend who said that the nursery would be green and brown. A friend who reads my blog and who would totally know that I was planning to make her a castle baby quilt if she saw this fabric on my blog.

So, I waited to tell you how much I adore this fabric. And while I was waiting, I made a baby quilt. And this weekend was the shower and tomorrow I can show you the quilt!

For now, you'll just have to settle for some Castle Peeps fabric pictures...but with fabrics as awesome as these, it's just not right to call it settling. How about: it's your privilege to check out these Castle Peeps fabrics:

castle peeps fabric