Swap Quilt!

My first ever swap quilt is finished:

modify tradition swap quilt

And it'll go out in the mail today. On the actual deadline, go me! Actually, the quilt was finished a week ago but I'm so terrible about getting to the post office. Sorry, swap partner!

modify tradition swap quilt

My partner likes Depression Blocks, lime and grey. I don't know if she likes lime and grey together but hopefully she does at least a little bit.

modify tradition swap quilt

Finished dimensions are 24x24 and there are three hanging tabs on the back. And, if you can believe it, this is my first finished quilt of 2010 (even though it's mini, I'm counting it). What's up with that? Actually, though, I have two more that I'll show you soon and one that's waiting to be bound...so I'm not slacking off entirely.