Fabric Friday

I just ran out of my favorite green Wallflower fabric and then found an excellent deal at Down Shadow Lane on Etsy. And then, you know, I had to fill a flat rate envelope.

Greens and oranges for my Modern Sampler Quilt:

new fabric

From left to right:
Denyse Schmidt, Hope Valley, Prairie Rose in Fiesta
Joel Dewberry, Aviary, Woodgrain in Green
Denyse Schmidt, Hope Valley, Pie Basket in Fiesta
MoMo, Freebird, Eggs in Grass
Moe3, Neo Geo, Chains in Orange
Amy Butler, Lotus, Wall Flower in Green
Valorie Wells, Olive Rose, Curves in Orange
Amy Butler, Love, Sun Spots in Olive
MoMo, Freebird, Ovals in Melon


And the red because I need something sort-of-solid to go with my patterned red fabrics.

new fabric

They look like Swiss Dots which I love. MoMo, Freebird, Eggs in Geranium

And this just because it's so beautiful:

new fabric

Joel Dewberry, Modern Meadow, Dogwood Bloom in Berry. I want more of this for a skirt but I'll try to resist because it's new and still (in my world) expensive.

Also, I already own lots of fabrics that I bought to be skirts...so those should come first. Sigh...