Red and Aqua

I feel like I'm ignoring my blog these days. But I'm very busy in the studio and I want to share everything with you. The problem is that I'm working on projects for the Modify Tradition blog...and I can't show you those projects until I post them there. Frustrating!

Anyway, here's a sneak peek of an upcoming project...just fabric for now but I'm looking at the nearly finished product and I realy like it.

red and aqua

I love the look of red and aqua together but it doesn't really feel like "me". Maybe I feel like only the "cool girls" deserve to use red/aqua. Maybe it just doesn't feel like a very original color combination anymore, even though it continues to look good.

Who knows. All I really want to say is that I'm looking forward to blogging more when I'm finished with my Mod projects. I've been very good at sticking to my to-do list and I'm even a day ahead of schedule!

In other news, I'm cooking up a new quilt! I'm working on the design and waiting for the fabric to arrive and planning a possible quilt along. Not that I think anyone will actually quilt along...I just like the feeling I get from putting my ideas out there for people to use if they want.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I'm busy and happy and I wish I could talk about it. I'll have some more sneak peeks soon!