New Fabric!

Since it's been so long since I've ordered fabric, my most recent order feels like a special treat! I've been doing quite well in my "use up my stash" goal but I needed some yardage for a Modify Tradition project. I got some Amy Butler Love flannel and some Nicey Jane:

fabric

And since I was already placing an order, I picked up some fabrics I've had my eye on for some near-future projects.

I wanted these for pillowcases and summery quilts:

dolce fabric
Dolce


nicey jane fabric
Nicey Jane


And I needed some grey and pink for my possible quilt-along quilt. I couldn't pass up these wonderful prints:

dolce fabric
Dolce


flora and fauna fabric
Mostly Flora and Fauna


And these greens and teals will work well with my other fabrics so I know I'll use them. I'm thinking a new picnic quilt? I was good and only got 1/2 yard of each.

flora and fauna fabric
Flora and Fauna again!


flora and fauna fabric

I'm back on my fabric diet for as long as I can stand. I've spent a lot of time staring at my stash because of the Modify Tradition project...and consequently, I know that with the addition of these new fabrics, I'll be set for a good long while. Now, back to work!