My Old Pal

I can't believe how good I feel right now! I was getting ready for work this morning and I just HAD to organize something. Most of you know my ability to keep things organized is nonexistent. But I'm desperate to reduce the amount of stuff I've accumulated over the years. You know, stuff I might need one day? Stuff I haven't needed in ten years?

So, this morning I decided to put five things back where they belong and throw away/recycle/donate five things I don't need/will never actually use. It only took a few minutes and I feel fantastic! I'm going to do this every morning before work so I can start every day feeling great. And slowly my stuff will go away and I bet I won't even miss it.

On a completely different topic, my parents were over last weekend and my dad brought his old tackle box:

b6

If this were my tackle box, I'd fill it to the brim with embroidery floss. Then I'd sit in the boat on a sunny day and embroider fishies instead of catch them. I'm putting this on my summer to-do list right now! There's nothing wrong with being prepared.