More log cabins.

I've been working on another "use it up" project...a tree skirt to go under my new, white holiday tree. My grandma wants to host the family party this year so I need to get the house spruced up...otherwise I'd skip the decorating entirely.

Since I'm no longer participating in the craft fair, I have all this holiday fabric to use up and I'm doing my best with these little log cabins:

tree skirt log cabin

I got the idea from the Crazy Mom Quilts tree skirt tutorial. My plan is to fill the entire top with log cabins instead of just a border. And the back will be pieces of coordinating fabrics so it's reversible.

I have just over a month to finish it...and I might even make stockings for our fake fireplace.

Have you already started your plans for the holiday season?

Comments