Venetian Dress: final photos

Whew...this weekend was quite a whirlwind! Ian had his wisdom teeth out on Friday. I took the day off of work and after his surgery we ate soup and watched movies. He's doing just fine now which is a relief. Saturday was fest and Sunday I packed and moved some of my studio stuff (more on that later).

But first Saturday! Laura, Brad and I spent the day walking around, catching up with old friends, talking amongst ourselves, eating and most importantly, looking lovely!

finished venetian dress

I'm happy to report that my dress held up all day and was actually pretty comfortable. I started getting a cramp in my back around hour 8 but before that it was wonderful. I'm also happy to report that I love this dress! It makes such a difference when you can see it all together with jewelry and accessories. It turns into a real dress, you know?

finished venetian dress

I'm so proud of this bodice! Just look at that curve at the opening! Perfection, if I do say so myself. The necklace is the one I reworked last week and the pin is one of Laura's thrift store finds.

So, that's it. I hope you've all enjoyed reading my little dress diary. It was fun sharing it with you.

If you're interested in reading more about this dress, you can find the dress diary here.