Happy rays of happiness.

Oh dear, how did it get to be Friday so soon? I haven’t been ignoring you all…I just haven’t had much time to work on crafty things. But never fear! I have a three day weekend which means I’ll have time to do lots of…well…crafty things. Can you tell I’m not feeling very creative right now?

The longer I go without getting my hands on some fabric or something, the more, well, un-fabulous I feel. Like, I’m still pretty fabulous but I could be even more fabulous. And the lack of fabulousness, even the tiniest amount, is a tragedy.

I suppose I could talk about my week. The ladies and I went wedding dress shopping Tuesday and Thursday. I missed what I heard was an excellent episode of The Office but it was so much fun that I didn’t even care. Laura was quite conservative with the number of dresses she tried on and was also quite efficient. Last night she found, purchased and took home her dress! Knowing what you want and pursuing it in a confident manner is surely a sign of fabulousness!

Wednesday I picked up my best boy friend Robert and we danced the night away. We’re learning how to waltz and it’s quite energizing! Last year I took an introductory class where we “learned” eight dances in eight weeks and I fell in love with waltz, tango, and foxtrot. Robert is a swell dancer and makes the night so much fun.

I'm very close to finishing the belated holiday gift for Laura. In fact, I plan to finish it this very night! But I can’t give it to her until next Saturday so I can’t post pictures until then. Dang. Why finish a project (I finish so few!) if I can’t post about it? I suppose I’ll do some work on the bento…perhaps I can do a lot of work on it and really blow your minds next week!

Ok, that’s all I’ve got for now. Here’s wishing you a sunny weekend filled with bright rays of happiness.

sunny scraps

Comments

  1. these tiny scraps of fabric is about all i can throw away, too. anything larger MUST BE KEPT FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE PROJECT! i look forward to seeing the finished project and more bento :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance classes! That's something I've always wanted to do, even though I dance like a 50 year old white guy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment