A tribute to my love.

I mentioned a while back that I wanted to make a necklace inspired by Edward (to wear when I wasn't wearing my Jasper necklace, of course.) I bought a stone online and planned to hire my brother to wrap it for me. When I got it in the mail, I liked the stone well enough but it wasn't quite perfect. Then my brother showed me this stone and I knew it would be the most perfect way to show my undying love for Edward:

labradorite pendant

The stone is dark and reminds me of a murky forest at twilight. But then, in the sun, it shines like Edward’s beautiful skin:

labradorite pendant

David and I agreed that the stone should be the focus so he kept the wire-wrapping to a minimum. He handled my bossiness with much patience and I think it’s absolutely perfect.

Oh Edward...how am I possibly going to make it until November to see the next movie? I can't wait to see Jasper get all "rawr!" and attack Bella. And then he'll feel terrible for losing control and I'll long to comfort him...my heart! It breaks!

And, because I thought you’d like to see them, check out the vintage hankies I found at the antique store this weekend:

vintage hankies

I just want to walk around dropping them and picking them up. Isn't that what you're supposed to do with hankies like these?

Comments

  1. I just want to walk around dropping them and picking them up. Isn't that what you're supposed to do with hankies like these? lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this will wreck my aloof, mysterious avatar persona - but I think you're super cool :)

    & omg that necklace. Your brother's work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous necklace! And the hankies are really pretty.

    It just occurred to me that since they're vintage hankies, they probably have trace amounts of vintage boogers in them. I'm so gross for thinking that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...Allison, that's gross! Actually, these hankies are so fine that I don't think they'd stand up to a good nose blow. Of course, a lady wouldn't do that so, who knows what they were even used for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, I think you're super cool too! And if it makes you feel better, I'm not sure anything can wreck your aloof, mysterious online persona. ;)

    I'll pass your compliments on to my brother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment